Abstract Submission Instructions for Authors
Acceptance Notifications: 8-12 January 2024
The Scientific Program for the ISSVA World Congress 2024 (Madrid) will consist of oral abstract presentations, and poster session presentations. The ISSVA Scientific Committee, through a blind peer review process, selects these presentations. All abstracts accepted for presentation will automatically be included in the ISSVA World Congress program book, which will be available in PDF format.
Here are some helpful notes prior to submitting your Abstract for review.
If you have never submitted an abstract to ISSVA, you will need to create a user account on the submission website.
If you have submitted abstracts to ISSVA in the past, you should have a user name and password. If you do not remember your username from previous years, please search for “softconf” in your email, you would have received email confirmation with your username when you originally signed up. You may need to reset your password.
- In order to keep the blind review process fair, please do not include any identifying information for yourself, your institution, or your co-authors in your submission.
- Reviewers do not rate abstracts for which they are co-authors or if there is a conflict of interest.
- Oral Abstract presentations will be limited to two presentations per primary author, if you have similar studies consider combining them into a single submission
- Abstract submissions will be limited to 300 words. Abstracts must provide detailed results (i.e. data) to be accepted.
- Poster presentation sessions will be an integral part of the meeting, with designated scheduled times for viewing to promote discussions between authors and attendees
- Difficult/Interesting Case submissions will need an abstract, as well as a PDF of the presentation in a 5-slide format including a brief, concise history, clinical photos/relevant radiologic images, and concise issues to be addressed (no client names, please)
Meeting Requirements for Chosen Presenters/Posters
The ISSVA World Congress 2024 will be a hybrid in-person/virtual meeting. While attendees are able to view the meeting either virtually or in-person, our speakers and poster presenters are required to present in-person.
Questions? Email: email@example.com.