All oral abstract-related notifications will be sent to the 'main contact'.
Oral Presentation Schedule
Oral abstract scheduling notifications will be sent on/by 27 February 2020 to the 'main contact'.
One author or colleague must be in attendance during the assigned scientific session date and time to present your research and answer questions from viewers. The presenting author or colleague must plan to attend the Workshop (12-15 May, 2020) in full as presentation assignments will not be rescheduled in order to accommodate personal travel plans.
You will receive under separate email invitation on/by 27 February 2020 containing a link to the official online speaker portal, which will include your assigned presentation date and time with further detailed instructions. Acceptance to present will only be accepted through the official online speaker portal, which is required for CME accreditation purposes.
Please direct questions to email@example.com.
Registration and Housing
ISSVA does not have funds to provide financial support or scholarships to oral abstract presenters. You are responsible for your own registration, travel, transportation, lodging or other expenses to present your abstract. Please keep the following in mind in preparation for travel:
- Register for ISSVA 2020
An author or colleague must register for the Workshop in order to present his/her work. If not already registered, please register online.
- Book Your Hotel
To make your hotel reservation, please book online.
- Speakers must submit presentations in advance to the Speaker Ready Room at Westin Bayshore Hotel a minimum of 6 hours in advance of their presentation. Please plan ahead.
- An ISSVA PowerPoint Template is an optional way to enhance your presentation and can be downloaded here (PPT). The PowerPoint slide size is widescreen (16:9). All material must be contained within the PowerPoint presentation.
- A projector, monitor screen, and slide advancer will be provided in each session room. Flash drives, personal computers or changing of the AV equipment in the session room is not permitted. Should your presentation contain embedded video(s) there will be no audio/sound available.
- Macintosh users please convert your presentation file to a PC-formatted readable USB flash drive/thumb drive.
- Presenters must bring a copy of all external files contained within their PowerPoint presentations, such as video in one folder.
- The time allotment for each presentation will be strictly enforced. The microphone and slides will be turned off at the end of the designated time.
- Speakers are asked to attend the session they are assigned to in its entirety. If a speaker is not present when their name is called, the next speaker on the schedule will be summoned. The speaking order may advance quickly if a speaker misses their time.