All poster-related notifications will be sent to the 'main contact'.
Poster scheduling notifications will be sent on/by 27 February 2020 to the 'main contact'.
One author or colleague must be present at your poster during the assigned poster session time to explain your research and answer questions from viewers. The presenting author or colleague must plan to attend the Workshop in full (13-15 May 2020) as poster assignments will not be rescheduled in order to accommodate personal travel plans. Posters displayed on a board to which it is not assigned will be removed without prior notice.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration and Housing
ISSVA does not have funds to provide financial support or scholarships to poster presenters. You are responsible for your own registration, travel, transportation, lodging or other expenses to present your abstract. Please keep the following in mind in preparation for travel:
- Register for ISSVA 2020
An author or colleague must register for the Workshop in order to present. If not already registered, please register online.
- Book Your Hotel
To make your hotel reservation, please book online.
- All posters must be printed in a vertical orientation (“portrait” orientation)
- Please print poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
- Mounting of posters will be with pushpins, which will be provided
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards. The dimensions of your poster should be no larger than 91” (231.14cm) (H) x 45” (114.3cm) (W).